|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Zoom UAC-2 USB 3.0 Audio Interface
Take your sound new heights with the high-speed, high-resolution, low-latency, and ultra-portable UAC-2 USB 3.0 Superspeed Audio converter.
The bus-powered UAC-2 adds two channels of 24-bit/192 kHz high-resolution audio to any USB 2.0 or 3.0-equipped Windows or Mac computer—even to your iPhone/iPad.* It utilizes USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology for low latency and includes advanced features such as 4x upsampling, Loopback, and MIDI I/O. Plug in any microphone, line-level device, or instrument and use the UAC-2 for onstage playback, recording to a DAW, or enjoyment of high-res audio in your home or office. You can also use it for fast low-latency webcasting, podcasting, gaming, and other live streaming applications.
- 2-in/2-out high speed Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Support for recording and playback up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Ultra-low latency audio streaming
- Two combo balanced XLR/TRS input connectors
- +48V phantom power for each input
- Hi-Z input jack allows direct connection of electric guitar or bass
- Two balanced TRS output jacks for connection to amplifiers or self-powered speakers
- Dedicated headphone jack with independent level control
- 7-position LED metering for input, output and headphone volume
- High-performance Burr Brown mic preamps with up to +60dB of amplification