|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Rode NT-USB Mini Condenser Mic
Following the success of the NT-USB, Rode has turned their focus to the portability of the USB microphone. The result is the NT-USB Mini, inspired by the original and sized-down into an even more portable micing solution. The microphone delivers crystal-clear sound thanks to the premium-grade condenser capsule. The capsule provides a directional cardioid pickup pattern, which is conventionally used for vocal recording and podcasting. This is because the cardioid pattern provides a focused sound, picking up everything in front of the capsule whilst minimising background noise.
One of the features that sets the NT-USB Mini apart from conventional USB mics is the integrated, magnetic, adjustable swing mount. The unique desktop stand features a 360-degree orientation, allowing you to quickly position your microphone with ease.
The detachable magnetic desk stand helps to combat knocks and bumps, providing an ultra-sturdy base for your microphone. Not only that, but it means you can easily attach it to a mic stand or studio arm.
The onboard, zero-latency headphone output makes monitoring your levels easier than ever. You can also switch between monitoring modes, from the standard-setting to zero-latency for added flexibility. The zero-latency mode is perfect for troubleshooting problematic echoes you can incur whilst recording instruments and vocals.
It also features a front-panel level control, allowing you to set your volume levels with maximum precision. The microphone boasts a class-compliant USB output, providing plug-and-play functionality to get you ready to record within minutes. High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern optimised to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise
- Built-in pop filter for reducing plosives
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand to mitigate knocks and bumps and is easy to remove
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use – just plug in and hit record
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Input SPL @ 1 percent THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
- Computer Connectivity: USB - simultaneous I/O, mono input, stereo output
- Output Connection: USB-C
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.12 / Windows 10
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 141.9 x 54.5 x 89.3 mm
- Weight: 585 grams
- Product Code: NT-USB-MINI