|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Rode M5 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Matched Pair
A high-quality, 'pencil'-style permanently polarised condenser, the M5 will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers. Ideal for studio recording and live stage use, the M5 microphone can be used on a range of applications, from acoustic instruments to choirs.
Use individually, or as a stereo array, anywhere you'd use a diaphragm condenser mic. This M5 matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. The microphones contain a certificate to verify the authenticity of the pair.
Finished with a ceramic coating, each microphone has a sleek matt black finish and the pair comes with Rode WS5 windshield and RM5 stand mount.
Features / Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear)
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (at 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5dBu (at 1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load)
- Sensitivity: -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV at 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB at 1 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 19dB-A
- Power Options: 48 V phantom power required from mixer or 24 V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight (g): 80
- Dimensions (mm): H 100 x W 20 x D 20
- Output: XLR