|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Rode M3 Condenser Mic
The Rode M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone designed for studio and stage applications. It can also be used as a location microphone, ideal for recording live audio in public spaces. The microphone is highly suitable for recording drums, percussion, guitar and even vocals. The wide frequency range and premium-grade components results in a rich and defined sound, not matter the sound source.
At the heart of the microphone is a 1/2-inch condenser capsule mounted for end-addressing. The capsule is internally shock mounted for optimal audio performance. The M3 microphone can be powered via P48 Phantom Power or via the internal 9V battery.
Integrated Attenuation Pad and High-Pass Filter
The microphone features an integrated switchable attenuation pad. The attenuator features -10dB and -20dB settings, which can be used for recording louder sound sources. For example the attenuator can be used for electric guitar and percussion recordings, ensuring a clean and clear signal that will not distort.
Also included is a high-pass filter. The selectable high-pass filter is features on the power switch. It introduces the filter at 80Hz, heling to reduce low-frequency rumble and handling noise.
Robust, Sturdy Construction
The robust yet sleek design is constructed from a heavy-duty metal body. The integrated grille is constructed from heat-treated, high-strength mesh, which helps to eliminate wind and unwanted low-end noise. The microphone boasts a high level of RF rejection and features a built-in battery status indicator.
Additionally, the microphone comes complete with a range of accessories. The windshield helps to minimise sibilance, plosive and wind noise from vocals and other sound sources. The mic clip allows you to mount the microphone on a mic stand. The zip pouch is perfect for storing and transporting your microphone with added protection.
- Rugged metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- Switchable High-Pass Filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct
- Three step PAD - Flat, -10dB and -20dB
- Low handling noise
- Heat treated high strength head mesh
- 9V battery power or 24/48V phantom power
- Battery status indicator
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply or 9V battery
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 73 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 21 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 142dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage: +9.22dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -40 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 390gm