Odyssey Premiere Tenor Saxophone
Accuracy and fluidity are the hallmarks of the Odyssey Premiere saxophone range.
With a glorious purity of tone and ability to create an 'edge', this range is suitable for a broad selection of genres.
With professional features such as Italian pads and springs and high quality body and key work, and complemented by high class cosmetics including a clear lacquer finish and decorative engravings, Premiere saxophones are a natural lead in to accomplishment.
• Mouthpiece and cap
• BG – LDT1 Duo Metal Ligature
• Quality Italian pads and springs
• Brass body
• Lacquer finish
• Supplied with Vandoren reed
• Zero-gravity ‘backpack’ hard foam case Canvas covered, plush lined with shoulder straps
• Accessories: Gloves, cleaning cloth, cork grease, neck sling