Boss Katana Mini amp
The Katana Mini delivers a big, full tone despite its compact size and battery powered capability, offering a reliable sound with a minimum footprint. Equipped with a 4'' custom speaker, advanced hardware and high-quality circuitry, the Katana Mini exceeds other amps in its class, and is the perfect choice for guitarists wanting a low profile amp, at an affordable price.
3 Versatile Amp Types
Unlike other battery-powered guitar amps on the market, the Katana Mini is equipped with all-analog input circuitry, and includes multiple gain stages with three classic amp types. Players can choose from Brown, Crunch and Clean for added versatility. The Brown setting delivers high-gain tones, which are ideal for playing heavy riffs and solos. The Crunch setting offers a classic overdrive, perfect for rock rhythms and bluesy leads. Finally, the Clean setting delivers crisp clarity, with a dynamic response. The Katana Mini caters for a variety of different players, and features an easy-to-use interface that is ideal for beginners who are just starting out.
For added versatility the Katana Mini is also equipped with a 3-band analog tone stack, allowing players to easily shape their sound. If that's not enough, a tape-style delay is also featured, along with reverb.
Compact Size Can be Taken Anywhere
This versatile little amp runs on six AA-size batteries, and can be taken anywhere from home practice to camping. The compact design features an easy-to-use interface, along with reinforced plastic corners for added protection, and an integrated carry handle for transportation. The styling stays true to the bigger Katana models, including the classic black grille with Boss logo.
- Delivers classic Katana tone with its 4 inch speaker
- Perfect for small jamming sessions and practice
- Rich, full sound despite its compact size
- Three versatile amp types including Brown, Crunch, and Clean
- Built-in tape-style delay for warm ambience
- Authentic multi-stage analog gain circuit and three-band analog tone stack
- Easy-to-use interface
- Integrated carry handle, makes it easy to transport
- Aux input for jamming with music from a smartphone, MP3 players
- Phones/recording output with cabinet voicing
- Runs on six AA-size batteries or optional AC adapter
- Rated Power Output - 7 W
- Nominal Input Level - INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm), AUX IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohm)
- Speaker - 10 cm (4 inches)
- Controls - POWER switch, TYPE switch
- GAIN knob - VOLUME knob
- Indicators - POWER
- Connectors - INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
DC IN jack
- Power Supply - Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6 (7 hours contunous use lifespan)
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 6 (9 hours continuous use lifespan) or
AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw - 350 mA