Marshall PEDL-91009 Code 4-Way Footswitch £39.00
The Marshall PEDL-91009 4 Way Footswitch is an easy-to-use control option for use with Marshall Code series amps. This compact unit allows you to effortlessly recall three presents for adding a dramatic impact to your performances. Its LED screen provides you with what bank you are using and is also great for dark applications, where lighting is poor. With its durable buttons and sturdy housing, it is a must have for any guitarist using a Marshall Code amp.
A Must Have Accessory
The Marshall PEDL-91009 4 Way Footswitch allows you to get the most out of your Marshall Code series amplifier. Including four durable footswitches, where the first three allow you to recall stored presets, while the fourth lets you discreetly cycle through the banks to load more. A helpful LED screen displays bank information, and is also a useful feature on dark stages, or applications where lighting is poor. Its rugged design and versatility makes the PEDL-91009 a perfect addition to any Marshall fans out there.
- 4-way footswitch for use with Marshall Code Series amps
- Lets you recall 3 of your favorite presets, ideal for adding projection when needed
- Cycles through sound banks discreetly at the touch of a button
- LED readout lets you know what bank you’re on, and ideal for dark stages
- Sturdy housing will withstand frequent use
- Black finish to match your Marshall Code series amp
- Compatible with Code 25, 50, and 100 amps
- Type: Footswitch amp controller for Marshall Code series
- Number of Buttons: 4
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Height: 2″
- Width: 13″
- Depth: 5.9″
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Colour: Black