Brand: Fret King
Fret King Eclat Std Cherry Sunburst (Grade B) £499 w/ Gig Bag
The Eclat body features a rear contour and forearm scoop for an even more comfortable and fluid playing experience.
The subtly extended cutaway allows enhanced upper fret access while maintaining the Eclat’s purity of line and traditional elegance.
Tonally, the Eclat is as authentic as you could ever hope for.
Legendary Wilkinson WVC humbuckers (built to the original recipe created by Seth Lover, and gifted to Trev in the ’80s) give the Eclat a voice which speaks with all the depth and clarity you’d expect from a signature twin humbucker single cut guitar designed by Trev Wilkinson.
The Fret-King ‘Vari-coil’ control rolls those spectacular WVCs all the way down to single coil for a range of tones which go from searing, saturated bridge humbucker sustain, overloaded with delicious harmonics, all the way to tingling transparent single coil bridge tones.
The Eclat Standard is truly one of the most versatile and useable guitars on the planet.
- Body: Two-piece, centre-jointed mahogany with carved solid maple cap
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12″
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearl Crown
- Scale: 24.75″ / 628mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Pickups: Wilkinson WVC humbuckers with solid nickel covers and backing plate
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Vari-coil and 3-way Toggle Switch
- Hardware: Direct mounted Tune-o-Matic style with stop tailpiece and Wilkinson WJ01 tuners
- Accessories: Luxury Fret King carry bag included