Fender CC-60s Solid Top Acoustic Natural £169
The Fender CC-60S Concert Acoustic Guitar is elegantly curved with a nipped in waist, and ideal for fingerstyles or smaller players. A solid spruce top offers a strong projection, while a mahogany body provides a rich tone with crisp articulation. For an effortless performance, an easy-to-play neck allows for fluid hand flexibility across the whole fingerboard. This compact acoustic guitar is perfect for taking anywhere, and offers the premium quality you would expect from Fender.
Concert Body Shape
With its smaller concert body shape, the Fender CC-60S Concert Electro Acoustic offers a comfortable size that can still pack a punch. Larger than a parlor guitar, but smaller than a dreadnought, this concert guitar offers a wide tonal frequency with excellent sonic balance and response. With its smaller body size, the Fender CC-60S is the perfect choice for smaller players or beginners. In addition, the elegant cutaway provides easy access to the upper frets for a comfortable playing experience, and excellent freedom across the whole fingerboard.
Mahogany & Solid Spruce
The choice of a solid spruce top delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character. Mahogany has long been considered as one of the highest quality tonewoods, due to it offering a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing. Mahogany is primarily known for its woody and punchy tones, with an incredible sustain, and is popular amongst blues and bluegrass players. Both tonewoods deliver a bold tone that will sit well in any mix.
Neck & Fingerboard
Featuring a nato easy-to-play neck, players can achieve effortless playability with comfort, along with fluid hand flexibility across the whole fingerboard. A rosewood fingerboard provides a warm, soft tone with natural feel, and also adds to the traditional appearance of the CD-60S Acoustic guitar.
- Concert body size is ideal for smaller players and Folk music
- Nipped in waist can be held closer to the body for fingerpicking
- Solid spruce offers superb projection
- Mahogany delivers an earthy voice ideal for blues players
- Easy-to-play neck provides a smooth surface for fast styles
- High quality guitar at an affordable price range
- Delivers excellent playability and sound, perfect for an application
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge deliver a warm tone with superb sustain
Body & Bridge
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Concert
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: X Scalloped
- Finish: Natural
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Pickguard: Black