Crafter DE-6n Dreadnaught Electro Acoustic £349
The DE6/N is an electro-acoustic guitar with a cutaway and a preamp with a built-in tuning device. Its top is made of solid spruce, which greatly benefits its tone and volume. The cutaway allows you to reach even the highest frets with ease. This affordable solid-top dreadnought guitar is a great choice for beginners as well as advanced players on a budget.
Solid top for optimal tone
The DE6/N is a natural-coloured acoustic guitar with a solid top of Sitka spruce. Solid wood enhances the body’s resonance, giving this guitar more volume and a richer sound than a version with a laminated top – features that allow you to recognise a quality guitar. Chords and notes sound fuller and have longer sustain.
Crafter DE6: CR-T TV preamp with 3-bands EQ
The electric bits of this acoustic guitar consist of a piezo pickup and a preamp. These allow you to connect this guitar with a cable to an amplifier or a mixer, for instance – so no more hassle with separate microphones on stage. The preamp features a three-band EQ (treble, mids and bass), Presence, volume control and a phase switch. As a cherry on top, it has a built-in tuner with a large backlit LCD display.
- electro-acoustic classical guitar with cutaway
- colour: natural, matte
- body style: dreadnought
- top: solid spruce
- sides and back: laminated mahogany
- neck: mahogany
- fretboard: rosewood with white dot inlays
- scale length: 647.7 mm
- number of frets: 20
- string nut: 43 mm
- tuners: sealed self-lubricating, nickel
- bridge: rosewood with compensated saddle and white bridge pins
- pickup: piezo, cable type
- electronics: CR-T TV preamp with 3-band EQ, Presence, Phase and Volume
- built-in digital chromatic tuner with backlit LCD display
- pickguard: tortoise
- bindings: white, body and neck